This year I decided to try Gracie out in dance. She has done gymnastics before and also did some gymnastics/dance in Japan and has enjoyed both. Looking at both things I thought that she would probably stick with dance longer than gym. and so we decided to dance. She went once a week all school year for an hour. They did a few different things - ballet, tap and jazz dance. This is to give the younger girls a taste of everything they offer to the older girls. She loved it. This is her with her teacher Miss Heidi:
This past weekend was her end of the year recital. She danced in three different numbers - one for each type of dance. She got to wear two different costumes. I got to do her hair and makeup! She was loving it. I could only take pictures during the dress rehearsal b/c the professional photographer/videographer was filming during the actual recital.So here is our little princess all dressed up and ready to dance!








Well, that's all folks. Looking forward to seeing her dance again in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment