Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and Hi there to all our family and friends. I have decided with the New Year to create a new blog for our family. I am hoping that our parents and siblings will visit often b/c we really don't see them often enough and they miss so much. This applies to our friends too of course. Also, Bill has worked so hard on our Japan blog that I am thrilled to have all that documented and saved for us to see and relive. He is not done posting all our activities if you want to visit there every once in a while, there are still some surprises! http://www.krusefamilyjapan.blogspot.com/









We had a wonderful Christmas with my mom and dad. The kids enjoyed having Granny and Grandpop here to play with. Many games (both at the table and at the Wii) were played. Including some poker game made up by my dad to entertain them!












Also for Christmas we told the kids we were going to get a new puppy in Jan. She is a Goldendoodle (Golden Retriever/Poodle Cross). We get to pick her up on Jan 16th. We got to visit her on Monday - all the kids fell in love. They can't wait to bring our new addition home. We are still working on (or should I say arguing about) a name for her. But we'll keep you posted.














Please add us to your favorites or if you have your own blog follow ours! We look forward to sharing our life with you in 2009. This is a work in progress, so be patient while I work out the kinks!

Now off to watch Virginia Tech beat up on the Bearcats.

No comments: