The month started out with a Super Bowl party at the Kruse household. We invited our Bible study friends and their families over for the big game. It was a great time, total including us there were 16 adults (8 families) and 27 kids!

At first the boys took over the couch - the men were a bit worried they'd have to sit on the floor!The older boys are now playing basketball at the local YMCA. I have forgotten my camera everytime! So I have no pictures to post. I plan to take it with me this month and I'll post some pictures soon. They have never played on an organized team before so it has been interesting to watch them. Since Kevin is an older 2nd grader he is one of the taller boys. He likes the game alot. He is also quite ambidextrous so he is developing some good ball handling skills. It is fun to watch this age b/c they don't call "walking" or "double dribble", so there is some of that! Patrick is in an age group where the other players have some skill level. He has done a great job of figuring out the game. He has to play two games in one day and he is doing great.


Gracie is continuing with Dance. Her recital is at the end of May and she got her costumes this month. She thinks they should be dress up clothes now!

The school sent the registration for next year pre-school. I can't believe it will be my last year of pre-school. Daniel can write his name and is doing well at school.
Bill went to California and got to see snow in the desert! It was a long week, he has not traveled much since Japan (he is in Canada as I write this now). He did not get any pics of the snow, but it looks like a breathtaking place to be.
I am always doing the mom thing, the church thing, the friend thing and the volunteer teaching English thing. All that keeps me busy. But I do have this furry thing to help with the dishes.

And of course the dog! Yuki is so cute and the kids still love her. She is now 20# and Gracie still likes to carry her around the house. She has entered that "puppy stage" where you have to watch her every movement or something will get chewed up, so far we have only lost a sock and she did figure out how to "chew" the zipper open on her bed and get the stuffing out! I was wondering why she was so quiet over there.....

This is what I do with Daniel and his good friend Sam when they get out of hand during a playdate!
She has actually had two playdates with my friends dogs. Sadie is the black pup and Gumbo is the crazy furry one! They are both Labordoodles.

Have a nice March! I hope everyone stays healthy and has a great month.
No comments:
Post a Comment